Why use Advantage Migration Australia over the others?
At Advantage Migration Australia Pty Ltd we are committed to giving our clients a punctual response, our ultra modern technology assures you an immediate contact when we are not in the office.
Our team at Advantage Migration Australia Pty Ltd are dedicated to provide you with fast, friendly and efficient service. We guarantee your enquiries and assessments will be answered no later than the next working day after receiving them.
Advantage Migration Australia Pty Ltd will provide a free and honest assessment of your eligibility. We will assess all your options for migration to Australia and will tell you honestly and professionally, if you meet the criteria or not. We will not hesitate to tell you if you don’t meet the criteria. At Advantage Migration Australia Pty Ltd, we are committed to achieving a successful application result. This ensures that we keep our impeccable name, keep our clients happy and keep your business for many years to come.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEES
We do not provide a money back guarantee; should we accept you as our client, you will have the benefit of our many years of professional experience to guide you to a successful outcome. Others may provide money back guarantees but will then still obtain some fee for your application whether it be successful or not. At Advantage Migration Australia Pty Ltd, we aim to give you a successful result and will be upfront with you if we feel that your outcome would be negative before you become a client.
PERSONAL, ONE ON ONE SERVICE
At Advantage Migration Australia Pty Ltd you can be assured that you will only have a Registered Migration Agent working on your case, you will deal with the same person from start to finish. At Advantage Migration Australia Pty Ltd, you can rest assured that your application is only handled by experienced Registered Migration Agents that you have come to know and trust.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR NEEDS
At Advantage Migration Australia Pty Ltd we understand your needs and anxiety. We realise that this could be one of the most important decisions of your life. We understand that you have many other things to organise as well as the visa application. That is why we are here to take the angst out of the process and make it hassle-free for you. This allows you to concentrate on other important things that come with moving to a new country, giving you peace-of-mind that your application has the best possible chance of success first time.
Over the years, one question comes up over and over again: “How do we communicate with you, isn’t it better to use an agent in our country?” Communication is simply via email. Of course, we have all your contact details and phone you when necessary as well. You are also always welcome to phone us. Dealing with Registered Migration Agents based in Australia will give you direct up to date information. To meet registration authorities guidelines, we are committed to attend monthly seminars and receive legislation changes on a daily basis. This is because we are members of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) and the Migration Institute of Australia. (MIA)
Receiving the updates ensures that we will keep you fully informed at all times of any changes applicable to your visa application. Agents in other countries do not have to be registered to provide immigration advice and therefore may not be up to date with the legislation changes.
Below is an excerpt from our Agent/Client Agreement. We take your case and our work seriously and will sign a contract to provide to you, the best possible service.
In conclusion, we state that we have your best interests at heart. We are genuinely committed to providing you with a premium service, second to none. You will always receive courteous but to the point advice. You will be so satisfied with our service that you will refer us to your friends and family who want to migrate to Australia.
At Advantage Migration Australia YOU have the Advantage.
THE AGENT AGREES:
- To provide courteous, attentive service to the client.
- To prepare the application in a comprehensive, timely, fair, and ethical manner and lodge it within reasonable time frames and in accordance with the Migration Act and Regulations. In doing so the agent will comply with all statutory and other deadlines provided it is within the agent’s reasonable power to comply with a deadline. If the client fails to provide necessary documents or the fees necessary to effect such compliance, this is beyond the agents’ control.
- To give the client clear explanations of their immigration status and visa application processes available.
- To provide frank and candid advice to the client as to the prospects of success of the application.
- To assign competent and skilled staff to the task.
- To provide the services of an interpreter at the expense of the client if requested by the client. In this event the Agent shall be entitled to request payment in advance of a sum sufficient to cover the cost of the interpreter.
- To provide clear and timely advice on the progress and outcome of the client’s visa application.
- To observe and comply with the Code of Conduct prescribed for registered migration agents and contained in Schedule 2 of the Migration Agents Regulations 1998.
- To provide the client with a copy of the Code of Conduct upon request.
- To notify the client in advance and obtain the client’s written agreement to any proposed change in the agent fees payable under this agreement.
- To provide the client with a copy of the application on request.